Saturday, May 5, 2012

Revival







As I finish a couple of illustrations which I can't post yet I thought about posting older pieces which I am thinking should be completed. Sometimes it happens that I stop in the middle of a painting because of time, deadlines, or other issues. I'll return later only to think, "Hey this one isn't so bad."

That's the case with this piece. Part of a story which has yet to be completed, this painting is about a little guy who steals color. Do you think it's worth finishing?


5 comments:

Kyle said...

I would love to see this completed. I really liked your other pieces that involved a character(s) stealing color.

this would be so great! if you complete the series are you going to put it in a book?

james weatherhill said...

It's 'got great bones' , don't see any reason y not to finish ... So, colour me in the finish the bastard column.

AWOL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peet said...

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Caerphilly said...

They look like people! It put a smile on my face. :)