Thursday, November 19, 2009

Michael's Visit

I had a great opportunity to share some time with Michael, sitting behind me in the first pic, a visitor to my class from the Make-A-Wish Foundation. He watched a demo included below and kept the piece to remember the occasion. He was also given a surprise from Snapfish and Hewlett Packard later. What a great thing. And Michael if you come to visit here thanks for coming and talking with me.


Don't do a lot of zombies although I am a George Romero fan. Michael and I just had a conversation about zombies before class so I couldn't resist. I did some minimal digital work later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bill, that's pretty damn cool. Hope he enjoyed the visit.

Unknown said...

Very awesome of you. He looks around the same age as my son...Very nice of you.