Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shameless

So because this is my own blog I can do shameless pleading and begging. I have entered a show which, quite honestly, is full of work unlike mine. I made the first cut, as I did last year, and now public voting begins. Here comes the pleading. If you have a minute and like my stuff at all go to greenwich, register as a collector and vote for my pieces. If you go to the site and like other work better just don't tell me. I could win fame and fortune well at least fortune and have my paintings made into prints like last year's "Pig Out" below. Thank you and this concludes today's shameless begging.



5 comments:

Ashley Armbruster said...

You needn't shameless pleading to convince me your work is the best of this bunch. (and i looked at all of them)Though, it was a toss-up between you and a majestic moose rendering. Just kidding. I really hope you win. You definitely deserve gold.

Anonymous said...

Yea your work is way more interesting than the others... I even inquired about buying your Sharlie...

Nichole said...

I voted. :-)

bill said...

thanks guys. i knew i could count on you.

Julia Green Tambourine said...

UHG. So many still lifes and children looking cute. I voted for ya